Expert SEO Marketing
How many visits does your web site get every day? Where are you positioned on the web? What are you getting from your web site? Is your competition beating you every day on Google and Yahoo?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, we need to meet. Call or contact us today to set up a free Search Engine Consulting session with one of our experts. Give us 15 minutes, and you’ll quickly see how we can give you better return on your web investment.
A WSG consultant will perform industry research specific to your web site as well as analyzing search engine positioning for you and your competitors. WSG will sit down with you in person to determine your goals relative to search engine results and e-marketing, and help you decide the optimum ways in which to match these goals with the tools available. Based on these findings, WSG will write a strategy document containing concrete recommendations on how to bring increased traffic and improved rankings for your site.
- Overall search results versus competitor results
- Results in “local search”
- Inbound links
- Results across different keyword searches
- Link structure
- Site usability and navigation relative to SEO
- Usage of URLs in marketing materials and advertising
- Usage of Google ad words and similar tools
- Web site load time and HTML Validation
- Google Page Rank and that of competitors
- Social network positioning (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and all the others)
- Create new designs, color schemes, menu structures, widgets and logos
- Create content management systems for in-house management of your site
- Build you a blog or a Facebook widget
- Rework all code-based items (Title tags, H1 and H2 tags, and anchor text, etc.)
- Optimize existing written copy
- Write new copy
- Add the new copy to site
We recommend full and regular review and analysis of your search engine positioning and overall e-marketing as it relates to on-line results on at least a quarterly basis, and ideally on a monthly basis. A monthly search engine optimization and e-marketing agreement would take the form of a retainer, for which WSG would provide regular, weekly reports on traffic and results as well as additional updates on emerging information and concrete recommendations. WSG provides more detailed information in this area as the above-listed work progresses. SEO maintenance agreements typically cover at least two quarters, and ideally twelve full months for maximum effect.